Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Weekend Roundup.

This little girl is my heart. I love her so much.


This weekend was a doozy! I don't think we could have fit more in!! We kicked things off by watching P-Love cheer at the Taylorsville High basketball game. It was so adorable. It made me miss high school : (
P-Love with Keshi, Jaycee and Tyler. Cute little munchkins.


I NEED to have a little girl of my own. I just don't feel like my life would be complete without this......


Presley has become camera shy. It breaks my heart because she's such a little beauty.


After the game we headed to The Westerner for Kristal's birthday bash. TOO FUN!

Me and Drew about two seconds after he and his cute wife told me their having  A BOY!!!
                                                                                                            


The music selection that night SUCKED. I was really annoyed!

Kristal turns a year older gracefully; ) She's more beautiful than ever. Seriously love this pic.

Jonny, oh he just makes my heart melt. He's just the best. My heart feels like it will burst with love for him sometimes.

The boys left for Wendover on Saturday night and when they returned on Sunday afternoon they crashed in my living room. I had boys draped everywhere. I really don't mind. I kind of like it. Maybe it's because I know it makes Jonny happy. Which makes me happy too. P.S. How funny is this picture!!?


Last but not least. Made a cake for my Kristal's actual birthday, which is today. Couldn't love her any more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment