Monday, January 9, 2012

Till Next Year..........

My traditional tree.
The White Tree.

 This year was honestly the best Christmas yet. I decided to go all out! I have to admit I'm STILL going through Christmas withdrawal. I love the safe toasty feeling Christmas gives me. Already can't wait till next year. Here are a few pictures of our love nest all decked our for Christmas and some pictures of our cozy Christmas morning.

Vintage Ornaments! I was obsessed !
Little cathedral...an Etsy find.

More vintage ornaments, all from Etsy.















Baking Night.
Amanda in my Grandma's Christmas apron.



Visions of Tiffanys danced in her head.

My Christmas stocking that my Grandma made me when I was a baby.

Christmas Morning.

Scones. So delicious.

Perfume

My Antrhopologie Quilt! YAY!

.

From my daddy : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment