Monday, January 16, 2012

Scenes From A Lovely Weekend.....





On Saturday Jonny had a smudge of dirt on his car window that looked just like a seahorse. It was uncanny! I tried so hard to take a picture but it was so tiny I couldn't. I think of it an omen that I should get a seahorse as a pet. As soon as I have a spare grand or two lying around, I will! I didn't think seahorses were real until I was 10. I thought they were the unicorns of the sea, they still seem so otherworldly and magical to me.
Besides gazing at the seahorse smudge on Jonny's window all weekend we...................................

Ate some delicious takeout from Pat's Barbeque. Go. There. YUM!!
Didn't tip the art students that work there. I might as well just throw some pot in there. Am I right, or am I right?


Coveted this............
And this.
And especially this!
Made a delish coconut cake as a goodbye to my mommy. She loves coconut.

Bought some pretty adorable porcelain Russian Nesting Dolls!


































No comments:

Post a Comment