Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Our Magical Trip to Disney

  Jonny and I decided on a rather last minute trip to Disneyland this weekend.  It was so nice to get away and spend time with Jonny. I cried, oh, just about 8 times while reminiscing about the week we got engaged. It was very romantic. 


Mickey and Minnie welcome us to the Disneyland hotel. We will never stay at another hotel again.  WE LOVED IT.

`
There are two schools of thought regarding adults in Minnie/Mickey ears. First one, you look like an overgrown child and a moron. Second, you look awesome, I love how into Disney you get. I obviously subscribe to the second school of thought, and yet I understand the first. I scared myself several times while walking past mirrors and other shiny surfaces.


Mickey Ferris Wheel.
Not the best pic. but that's a service dog in Micky ears. Too cute!!

We try not to smile on the teacups.
I always crack first. It's harder than you think!


Even the elevators in Disneyland are magical! They pay attention to even the smallest detail.


This was our headboard with the light on, turn the light off and...........

.......This is what you got, while the lamp by the bed played "A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes" It's these little things, and a bunch of big things, that make it my very very favorite place on earth.



No comments:

Post a Comment