Sunday, November 22, 2009

A Lovely Weekend












We had a very nice weekend, if not a little busy : ) We had a great time with erica and adam at the ranch! On friday Erica and I headed up early to make dinner for the boys. She made love birds, spinach ravioli with pumpkin alfredo sauce and rosmary garlic flat bread. I attempted to make Yam fries which were supposed to be sweet potato fries. I now know the difference between the two. I wish I could say this was the first time I've expeirienced drama in the sweet potato yam department but hopefully it wont happen again! I'm still learning about this cooking stuff, LUCKILY erica made a great dipping sauce for them so they were still edible. On saturday my mom and little sister came into town for thanksgiving! YAY! I love thanksgiving and i'm really looking foward to it this year. i have so much to be thankful for. Today Jonny and I went out to my moms for a quick visit and then to our friends paul and amys house for a little football. as always they had delicious food and we had a great time. football always makes me fall asleep so i took a little nap and when i woke up we were in a "winter wonderland" i love the snow unitl february.

No comments:

Post a Comment