Saturday, November 14, 2009

HEAVEN


So my car broke down earlier in the week which is stressfull enough to begin with. YUCKY! Even worse I took it to the mechanic (TWICE) and he can't find anything wrong with it! So Jonny has been taking my car to work even though it breaks down about 4 times on his way there! He's been letting me drive his car so I'm not stressed out about getting to work on time. And on friday instead of making me get up early to give him a ride in his car, he arranged to get a ride from his dad. I've never met someone who is so sweet and considerate. I don't thank him enough for the amazing and considerate things that he does for me everyday. These are the top five reasons I love this man !

Hardworking-(the hardest working person I know, well he ties with my dad!)

Sweet- Kind and thoughtful. Always looking out for the feelings of others. He would never say something mean or hurtful to someone. Even if he hates them.

Funny- He cracks me up all the time. Especially when he tries on a new pair of jeans and does the bowling and skiing poses to show them off! It's HILARIOUS but you'll probably never see it : ) LUCKY ME!

He's so sweet to my dog- He let Cody ride in his car when it was like 4 days old. He loves to take Cody on walks (without his leash, it drives me nuts!!) And once at 4 o'clock in the morning Cody started barking really loud and it woke us both up and terrified me. I wanted to yell SHUT UP CODY! But Jonny sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed Codys ears and talked to him unitl he calmed down.

Fair-As much as it drives me crazy he won't automatically take my side if I'm having some kind of fight or dissagrement with friends/family/co-workers he always makes sure that I'm being fair and at the end of the day I actually prefer it. My parents are the same way and I think it has made me a much more fair and less judgemental person.

No comments:

Post a Comment