Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Christmas Came Early This Year

I promised Jonny that I wouldn't decorate for Christmas until after Thanksgiving but I couldn't resist! Jonny was working late and I was bored so I gave into temptation! Cody wasn't into at first but afer a little coaxing he got into the holiday spirit! Eponine was so sweet and read the tree directions to me. We listened to Martina McBrides' Christmas Album and basically had a great night and got that warm fuzzy christmas feeling early! Jonny wasn't as suprised as we hoped but he wasn't mad either so....that's good : )

2 comments:

  1. I want to do this every year. I already brought out a bunch of my decorations because I just could not wait any longer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! We put up Christmas lights last night and we are putting up all the other Christmas decorations tonight! We ran out of lights so only one of side of the banisters got dressed up! Haha! I have to go buy more tonight! Your place looks great! We need to burn the Taylor Swift Christmas CD for you!

    ReplyDelete