Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Winter Cleaning

They say an unwritten goal is only a wish! So I decided to make a list of my cleaning goals for this week. RIVETING I KNOW! It will probaby spill over into next week though because it is QUITE ambitious.

1. Clean out what Jonny and I lovingly call the "Cat Room" I got that from Erica. It's basically a storage room but I'm hoping since Jonnys little sis is moving to Florida on Saturday that she won't mind me taking her magazines, books, clothes (basically the things you leave at home when you move out) out to the garage. Neatly boxed and labeled of course.

2. Clean out the laundry room. So if you know me you know I already spent quite a bit of time doing this already, but then we remodeled the kitchen and all the tools, extra wood, and other things got stored in the space that I cleaned out. So I will be taking it all out to the garage too! I really want to start decorating our place and adding my own personal touch so....I hope Jonny will let me! But I can't do that until this place is de-cluttered!

3. Here comes the fun part, Wash the walls!

4. Wash the baseboards!

5. Scrub the kitchen and bathroom floor really really well.

6. Clean the blinds. Thats kind of fun actually, I do it with oxi-clean in the bathtub!

7. Vacum really really well!

So I will keep everyone posted because I know you'll all be hanging on the edge of your seat! : )

1 comment:

  1. I am doing all the deep cleaning tomorrow! I LOVE to clean when I am in the mood. And it will be so nice to have everything clean with all the pretty Christmas decoratations!

    P.S. Lucky me, I don't have a "cat room" to clean anymore.....but I miss my little Spooky. I swear she is going to haunt me for the rest of my life!

    ReplyDelete