Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The best boyfriend in the world!



So my mom and dad gave me a set pearl earrings from Saudi Arabia for my 24th birthday and they are one of my favorite things that I own. I wear them all the time. But the other day I noticed that one of them was missing. My heart was broken. I assumed that one of them had fallen on the floor and then been vacuumed up. We have one of those central vacuums but we also have two pets that shed a ton so I assumed they were gone forever. Well I came home from my moms house today and found Jonny in his work clothes in the basement going through all the gross dog hair and dust looking for my earring. I don't know what I did to deserve this man but it must have been something good!

P.S. I looked under the bed and found my other earring about 5 minutes after Jonny gave up! OOPS!!

1 comment:

  1. Jonny is such a good guy! You deserve it, honey! And Jonny is pretty lucky too :)

    ReplyDelete