Thursday, December 31, 2009

Top Reasons I Love This Lady (aka my mommy)


When I was little she would drive me 30 minutes both ways to my ballet classes, which were every single day.

She is almost always happy and cheerful.

Every Halloween we would go to the fabric store and look through patterns, I would pick what I wanted and then she would sew it from scratch.

She loves Christmas and every year our house looks like a Christmas Shop.

She used to get up early every morning before school to do my fancy hair-dos. I was very picky and it caused a ton of fights but she always did it!

Even though I'm sure it was hard sometimes she stayed home with me and my brother and sisters. I'm sure there were times she wanted to be something other than a mom but you would have never known it.

She runs fast and she runs FAR!!!

She's a really great cook, and she cooks healthy too.

We always had a beautiful home. We moved into a house that was 100 years old when I was 12. My mom did nothing for over a year except work and work and work to whip that house into shape.

We always had a beautiful garden.

We moved 9 times by the time I was 12 and my mom never complained. She always told me you have to bloom where you're planted. Even though it was always hard to leave behind great friends and the life we had known I learned to make the best of it thanks to her.

She is beautiful! She just gets better with age: )

No comments:

Post a Comment