Friday, December 25, 2009

Chicago Weather



I forgot how GOD-AWFUL the weather in Chicago is. It's only when I come home that it all comes back to me. I remember getting out of the car in my high school parking lot and thinking I wasn't going to make it to the school doors! I remember coming out of ballet and steam would rise from my head!!! When our plane landed in Chicago the pilot said "I'm not going to lie to you the weather in Chicago could really not be worse, there are severe winds and freezing ice pellets!" It was then that I knew that I was really home : )

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. That sounds horrible. I have forgotten what the winters are like in Chicago! I dare not travel there during the winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a good Christmas and New Year! You are such a doll and I had fun hanging out with you at the ranch. :)

    ReplyDelete