Sunday, January 3, 2010

BLUSH!

I consider myself a blush connoisseur! I think it's one of the most important makeup items in my makeup bag. My first love is NARS blush in Orgasm. It's really pretty, it's peach with a hint of gold, it looks good on everyone. It is a tad bit pricey but it's worth it and it last a long time. While I was on vacation I was going through my little sisters makeup and I found this really pretty pink blush. It was the perfect shade of light pink and it had an iridescent glow. It's cheap too, I love finding makeup that's fabulous but inexpensive cause it doesn't happen often! Well I slyly put it in my makeup bag thinking she'll never miss this. It broke all over my makeup bag and I never really got to use it. I know it's Maybelline Expert wear blush in Pinch O Pink but I couldn't find it at the Smiths or the Rite Aid. I may have to buy it online which seems silly since it should be in the drugstore down the street. ARRRRGHHH...updates coming soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment