Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sweet Lovers Love The Spring.

That title makes no sense I just wanted to use it. It's from "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" So deal. Valentines was lovely, we had a romantic dinner and then watched "Insidious" with Amanda, Morgan and Tashi. Appropriate in a way because Jonny snuggled me because I was scared. I'm going to count how many times I say snuggle or snuggled on my blog. A lot.


Presenting A Gordon Family Valentine:

This was such a sweet start to my day. It totally made me smile to see this tough construction worker type with a bouquet of balloons for his sweetheart.

 I wanted the house to look like a flower shop. Success was mine. Booyah.

Dinner is served.
"Hearts and Flowers, it's enough to make you sick" -Polyanna 


Crab Bisque. Yum.  I also made some really good pasta but it did not photograph well. Looked like throw-up.
All hail the Valentine cake. That means you too Mr. Owl.

Valentine treats for Cody........duh.

Of course we ate by candle light. It was pretty dark, which made it hard to avoid stepping doggy slobber. Other than that it was terribly romantic.

This was not from Valentines day, I just thought it was cute and  it goes well with the lovers theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment