Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Fussing

                        It feels like I am always fussing these days. Fussing over Jonny, Cody (big time), my chores, my friends. I told myself last night that I was going to have a quiet Tuesday evening. No cleaning. Dinner at home. Early bedtime. It just feels like I'm always going. Always tired. I've been stuffing the weekends so full. Fun with friends and Jonny. Eating out with friends and Jonny. Keeping the house up. I feel like I need a weekend from the weekend. Well, my quiet Tuesday went really well. I caught up on "Tori and Dean Home Sweet Hollywood" my favorite show. Snuggled with Jonny. Snuggled with Cody. I do have to confess that I vacuumed, but our place is tiny. It took like 2 seconds. I decided to have a hermit weekend too. So if you need me I'll be here. In my little love nest. Snuggling with a dog, or a husband. Relaxing. Speaking of the weekend. I had a fun one!                                                                                                                                                          
Oh, I baked
                                                                                                                             

Watched an adorable little girl do yoga. This is tree pose.

A little refreshment.
Did a little Valentines day crafting.

Sweet Benny got blessed by her papa. She cried the whole time. We cried because it  was a sweet blessing. We giggled because she screamed.


I snuck this pic. Inappropriate? Probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment