Sunday, February 12, 2012

A life full of romance.


I've decided February is going to be hermit month. I really paid attention this week. I went out to dinner or dessert/tea with friends and family 5 times this week. Don't get me wrong...I LOVE doing those things. They make me oh so happy. Unfortunately my wallet is feeling a little light and my butt is feeling a little heavy. I liken it to this, just because you want a big piece of chocolate cake every day doesn't mean you should have it. And let's be honest, it's more special when it's not an every day thing. So I've decided to take it easy for the rest of the month. I really need to start saving money for when I go to Paris in the spring. I kicked off hermit month this weekend by barely leaving the house. I did a little cleaning but mostly I just relaxed and watched t.v., spent a lot of time on Pinterest and catching up on my favorite blogs. The only time I left the house was to do a little grocery shopping for me and Jonny's romantic St. Valentines feast coming up on Tuesday. I plan to make it a yearly tradition. The scene is set. I'm going to start preparing tomorrow so everything will be perfect for February 14. Even if it isn't perfect, it will be. I'll be with Jonny





Valentines comes to the kitchen.
Hearts, flowers and pink. What's not to love about Valentines day?







My Valentines banner. It says Be My Valenline....it was made in China and in their defense I couldn't spell Be My Valentine in Chinese, so we'll call it square.









.




No comments:

Post a Comment