Sunday, August 22, 2010

A Windy Sunday




From left to right
Josh, my cousin, ring bearer and the cutest little guy this side of the Mississippi! He loves Lady Gaga and can already read like a 2nd grader even though he's still just in first.

Mo, my cousin and future football star. When he was two he lifted up this HUGE picnic table and threw it across the porch like it was nothing. Like he's the incredible hulk.

Reagan and Chloe. They live across the street from my Grandparents. Reagan (the little boy) is obsessed with this porch swing and this very morning we found him curled up fast asleep on it. Several times a week I'll be busy making lunch or in the kitchen talking to my mom and I look out the window and there he is. Just peacfully swinging. He really doesn't say much but I think he likes us. Apparently Reagan and Chloe have a beautiful mother. I've never seen her. My Grandpa sat next to her in church last week and asked my Grandma "have you ever looked into her eyes!?" hahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment