Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Pride and Prejudice


The other day "Pride and Prejudice" was on t.v. but I didn't catch it until it was more than half over. I still recorded it. I was sitting on my couch sadly watching the incomplete version for the 3rd time when I sighed deeply and thought to myself, I wish I had this ENTIRE movie on dvd. In that moment I literally looked over at our movie shelf and there it was still wrapped, never even been watched. I must have bought it and then totally forgotten about it. I love that movie. I've pretty much been watching it over and over again. I get really sad whenever it ends so I just start it over again.

**Prediction** My mom will read this and tell me that I need to get a job. But I have a job. I'm a stay at home girlfriend. DUH!

No comments:

Post a Comment