Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Photo Dump

Gnomes at Tai Pan.
Good God my blog is dull! But what can I do? It's not like I have an adorable baby to blog about like some of my friends. Things are frankly pretty boring around these parts. We do home improvement projects, but I don't want to blog about those until we're done. Done done. So that's out. We go out to eat, you can only take so many pictures of food....trust me on that one. We play with Cody, everyone loves a cute dog...to a point. I clean A LOT, talk about snoozeville. What can I blog about? This is why you see a lot of pictures of  fresh flowers in vases on my blog. Fun right? About as much fun as watching paint dry, there's gotta be something more. I vow to be more creative. I like blogs with pictures of people, so I'm going to try and put more pictures of people up. No more fresh flowers. That is a promise. That is, after this entry.                                                                                                             


Cute Benny. See the little dewy tear on her cheek? This is right after she got her ears pierced. She's such a doll!

Fresh Flowers.
"I kiwed it." Translation, I killed it.
Sunday Din din.

Grandma by her cake!                                                  



These were taken with my Hipstamatic App. Fancy.                                                                                                            


No comments:

Post a Comment