Sunday, March 25, 2012

An all people post.

        In keeping with my promise to myself, I have a blog post dedicated entirely to pictures of people. I still don't have anything interesting to actually blog about but we can work with baby steps. Right?                                           
This is me. That's a necklace on my head. #HIGH FASHION# That's a joke you'll only get if you watch Tosh.O. 
                                                                                                                                         







2 comments:

  1. Umm...I hope that's not a real gun. Just one more reason why I don't take my babe to those get togethers. But I love the filter you used on the first picture of Kristal, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. She's real, but since he's just four we only let him shoot the beer cans in the back yard ; )JK I really don't think it was real, he was playing with it all night. Thanks! I used my hipstamatic app! You should get it, if you don't already have it. I'll tell you the best film and lenses to use. I think you'd love it!

    ReplyDelete