Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thoughts and fun with photobucket!



I try to always be happy and in a good mood no matter what but today was just one of those days I couldn't get there. I'm not complaining about my life because it really is wonderful and I know people who are actually dealing with some tough stuff so it makes me feel stupid to complain, but by the time Jonny got home from work I was a puddle of tears on the couch. He can always make me feel better even if I've been a NIGHTMARE for over a week. Don't know what I'd do without him.................

We had a nice night talking and relaxing..oh and Drew dropped by which is always fun! I like to sit between Jonny and Drew on the front porch cause they're so funny to listen to. They're so mean to eachother, if I was that mean to one of my friends they would hate me!

No comments:

Post a Comment