Friday, July 16, 2010

Thoughts...........


This is the worst picture of my sister Amanda that has ever been taken. But it always makes me laugh. Speaking of Amanda......sometimes SOME people are really really cranky. Somtimes some people sit around with their cranky crank faces and are big old poop heads.

Cody is the cutest dog in the whole world.

I really really hate people that are inconsiderate slobs. If you know me you know that I am no "neat freak" but enough is enough. Stop leaving a trail of garbage wherever you go.

I LOVE the Kia commericial with the hamsters.

I knew which wedding dress I wanted the minute I put it on and I never changed my mind about it for one second.

I had so much fun with my mom's friends Bonnie and Susan this week. Good moms must just hang out with other good moms. Bonnie's kids and Susan's kids and my mom's kids are some lucky little (and big) rugrats. They love us so much. *Sidenote I hope I'm as pretty as they are when I'm a mom, and no Susan I am not just "being kind"*

If you want to watch something good you should go to MTV.com and watch MTV True Life "Resist the Power, Saudi Arabia" It will make you appreciate your life in ways you've never even thought about.

Being kind is so important, but sometimes it's so fun to make fun of people.

I need to go back to school...but for what??! I don't know. BLUGH.

There is someone I kinda know who thinks she's better than everyone and was excluded a lot in high school and now has a really weird thing about being exclusive, as in excluding other people...how whack is that??

Susan and Bonnie said they really really liked Jonny and they can tell he's going to be a really good husband. I know that already but it was great to hear them say it!

This might be really really innapropriate but I've lost about 15 plbs since last July but my boobs have just gotten bigger. Some days they are bigger than other days. Right now they are GINORMOUS. It's uncomfortable..soon I won't be able to see my belly button.

No comments:

Post a Comment