Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Dear Lacie, Cody and Utah,





Lacie,
Thank you for coming out to South Jordan with me and Amanda on Mother's Day. Thank you for walking really slow so that you could talk to my sweet Grandpa....A Lot!Thank you for asking him lots of questions about DayBreak, he loved every minute of it! Thank you for ALWAYS making me laugh, thank you for being a great friend to my dear sister and last but not least thank you for always doing a great job on my hair : )
Cody,
Thank you for dragging me for our entire 2 hour Mothers Day walk, even though you are 11 years old!! It makes me happy you're still so spry. It gives me comfort and makes me think...he really hasn't slowed down that much!
Utah,
Thank you for your majestic beauty, the temples, the mountains and that beautiful sky. I love you!

Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment