Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Top Reasons I Love this Chica!




Life hasn't been easy for this beauty but she's handled it all with grace.

There was a very sad time in my life when she was the only person who could make me feel better. Just being around her soothed my broken heart :)

When she was pregnant she looked beautiful everyday. High heels, curled hair, cute outfits.....I wanted to slap her.

She is HILARIOUS!

We used to drive around in the summer with the windows down singing country songs as loud as we could! I will never forget that as long as I live. On that note she has really good taste in music and has introduced me to some amazing songs that I had never heard.

She's such a good mommy. Her devotion to Presley is inspiring to me. I hope I love my kids that much!

MYSPACE SHANANAGINS HAHAHAHA She'll know what I mean but not many other people will!

We used to spend quite a few late nights at WalMart buying random DVDS. I'd wake up the next morning and be like, why did I buy "Harriet the Spy?"

She'll tell you the truth NO MATTER WHAT. Gotta love it! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment