Tuesday, February 16, 2010


It is sooo late but because I slept in today till....I'm not even gonna say, I can not get to sleep. So here's a little something to pass the time. One of the reasons I love blogging is because it's like a journal. My friend Erica told me that some people even print the pages out and put them in an actual journal which is a great idea but I'm getting sidetracked so anyway something kind of important happened to me and I've been very hesitant to blog about it and I finally realized why. Have you ever had something really special happen to you and you tried to put it in words and it just cheapened it? That's how I feel about getting engaged to the most amazing person I've ever met. I know most people say that about the person they love but most people say that about Jonny too! People love him so much. I've had big burly co-workers of his tear up when they start telling me how great he is! My mom even loves him and she is picky...that's how she ended up with a great guy like my dad : ) So I'll just leave it at that. I don't deserve him, but I need him and I'm so grateful that I met his friend Andrew and that his friend Andrew knew I'd make a good designated driver (and wanted the pleasure of my company of course....NOT) and invited me to the horse races in Wyoming! I'm glad Jonny picked me up from my house that day in his moms white mini-van. I'm glad that I thought Jonny was a cutie and that my sister eventually told him, he never would have asked me to hang out on his own! Oh and I'm glad that Karma came back to haunt the boys that day at the Wyoming Downs. They used me as a designated driver, I was later told by Andrew that was the only reason I was invited up there...well that and he was in love with my sister, anyway I totally crashed the car into a runaway tire and I'm glad too. JERKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment