Monday, April 30, 2012

Mom and Dad run the marathon and My Flea Market Finds!

Mom and Dad trying to stay warm before their run!

The Runners Are Off!

I have to say one thing about this book. After going to Paris I have to say Parisian children are angels. Whenever I saw a child throwing a fit or running around a restaurant like it was a playground, I would listen to see if they were French. They never were.  

I found this baby coat at the Paris Flea Market. I'm in LOVE! My dad had to pitch in to help me afford what I bought! Love you DAD! Thanks!!


A La Masion De Paris. Love that bit!
A little detail.

Another Paris Flea Market find. This dress is from the turn of the century. Little girls wore these white dresses with black tights and black shoes. This would be THE dress that my dad pretty much bought for me. It's over a hundred years old. For special occasions ONLY! We'll have to get some portraits done in this one....uh that is if I have a girl!

I had to buy this one because it was so Parisian! It's a good thing I live FAR FAR away from the Paris Flea Market. I could spend a whole lotta of dough there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment