Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Coolest Thing Ever



Last summer while going through some old clothes in the laundry room of Jonny's house I found some dresses that looked to me like antique flapper dresses from the 20's. Jonny told me that he thought his aunts probably sewed them but I was convinced that they were the real deal. WELL, today I was in the basement doing nothing special and an old hat box caught my eye. Three hours later I was covered in dust but knee deep in treasures! Here's the best part, in an old trunk I found a stack of black and white pictures. I brought them upstairs to look at them in the light and guess what, I found a picture of a young women wearing the exact dress I found last summer. I was so excited my hands were shaking! How amazing is that??! More on other treasures I found later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment